Friday, June 13, 2008

Chemistry

I'm always curious to know what "chemistry" means to men. It's usually different for everyone. Care to enlighten me? This question was asked to a few guys I know and here are their responses:

'You've both been honest and accurate in your profiles. Neither of you is disappointed You find each other visually and intellectually attractive. You're interested in what each other has to say You laugh You have fun You find yourself not wanting the evening to end thinking maybe this could be my last first date You make plans for a second date during the first date You think you want to take your profile off line but you don't dare, not yet at least!! You leave with a feeling that this just might be the one.'

'GAZE INTO SOMEONE'S EYES AND HAVE GOOD CONVERSATION IS IMPORTANT. I'M A PHYSICAL GUY ALSO, SO THAT PLAYS A PART ALSO.'

"REAL CHEMISTRY TO ME, JB, MEANS CHEM 1,2 AT BROOKLYN COLLEGE, ORGANIC CHEM AT LIU WITH A 4 HOUR LAB, BIOCHEM AT BROOKLYN COLLEGE OF PHARMACY ONE FULL YEAR AND BIOCHEMISTRY AGAIN AT NEW YORK COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE. CHEMISTRY IS WHEN I SHAKE UP YOUR ATOMS AND YOU LOVE IT. YOU WANT MORE. YOUR ELECTRONS CIRCLE MY HEAD AND I WANT MORE. WE SHARE PROTONS IN A COVALENT BOND, NO AN IONIC BOND FOREVER. YOUR ARE MY MAIN INGREDENT IN THE COCKTAIL OF LIFE."

But the best response I got was, "My personal feelings on chemistry: If it's all hot smoking bod, I have a different word for it, that word is LUST. That warm feeling we get when gazing into someone's eyes while having a blissful conversation is the chemistry I'm speaking of. The desire for intimacy will eventually come naturally as a result of this gift of chemistry. Sometimes it might transform quickly, other times , a little slower. My teen years are long behind me, only feelings can give me the desire for the "bod."

No comments: